Our Edexcel GCSE in Psychology engages students with the process of psychology and its application in today’s world. This contemporary course covers key psychological questions and terms, the research of psychologists, and the research of the students themselves.
The course units are:
1. Topic A : How do we see our world?
2. Topic B : Is dreaming meaningful?
3. Topic C : Do TV and video games affect young peoples behaviour?
4. Topic D : Why do we have phobias?
5. Topic E : Are criminals born or made?