The Edexcel International GCSE in Biology specification is assessed through two exams with no coursework. Covering biological facts, concepts, principles, and experimental skills, it’s designed to provide a comprehensive foundation to further study. The Key topics are:
- The Nature and Variety of Living Organisms
- Structure and Variety of Living Organisms
- Reproduction and Inheritance
- Ecology and the Environment
- Use of Biological Resources
Please note: This course does not include exam registration. You will have to make your own exam arrangements. Your IQPlus tutor can help find an exam centre nearer the time. The school or college will charge a fee for hosting the exam. You may be able to take your exam at an IQPlus centre, which will incur an additional fee.